Small Business Benefits Solutions
Access to All Insurers
Expertise: 1000 + plans
Minimal Plan Administration
Industry Customized Plans
Complimentary HR Support
– Are you looking to implement a benefits plan?
– Or do you already have a plan but are unsure if you are getting the most value for your employees?
– Would you like to see a complimentary comparison of all insurance carrier rates and benefits?
– Would you like to see what other employers in your industry are offering their employees?
– Do you feel your rates are too high?
– Do you have unanswered questions?
Plan cost starts at 5-7% of payroll and factors in the industry, benefits, insurance carrier and the eligible employees. (all fees included)
HOW DO SMALL BUSINESS BENEFITS WORK?
Whether you have a benefits plan in place or you are looking to implement one, we can help guide you to the right decision. To see an example of how easy it is to implement a new plan or review your existing one, feel free to read over the two case studies:
1. If you are looking to implement a plan for the first time, refer to Case Study 1.
2. If you are looking to review your existing arrangement, refer to Case Study 2.
|INSURANCE CARRIER OPTIONS|
Pacific Blue Cross
|EMPLOYEE BENEFITS OPTIONS|
Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Health (travel, prescription drugs, vision)
Dental (basic, major, ortho)
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Wellness Program complimentary
Group Saving Plan (RRSP, TFSAs, Profit)
BRIGHTIN-BENEFITS PACKAGE (detailed review)
- Needs Analysis – company and employee needs analysis (surveys/interviews & claims experience).
- Market Survey – obtaining quotes from all carriers able to fulfill the present and future needs of your organization.
- Bench-Marking – comparing your benefits plan against what other employers in your industry are offering their employees.
- Insurance Structure Analysis – ensuring your plan is set up at the most cost effective structure available in the marketplace.
- Effective Plan Implementation & Maintenance – on site employee meetings, communication materials and assistance to plan administrator/Human Resource Controller.
- Renewal Analysis & Negotiations – claims, factor, and rates sustainability review & analysis. Renewal negotiation with carrier on your behalf.
- Plan Review & Change Management – assisting with changes on-site (employee meetings, communication materials, and more).
- Human Resources Tools and Policy – mini-HR department for small groups and an extension to the HR department for larger organizations.
- Brightin Wellness Program – a complimentary health, wellness and prosperity program customized to the existing health issues within medium to large enterprises.