Free Employee Benefits Webinar – For your small BC business
Anelia Nikiforova, BCom., GBA
Employee Benefits Specialist and Consultant
at Brightin-Insider Benefits
Anelia first started as a benefits specialist and account executive for one of the 3 largest group plan providers in Canada, Great-West Life. After working with some of the biggest local and international consulting firms, she started her own practice and founded Brightin-Insider. Anelia has been involved with over 1,000 group plans in British Columbia alone. Her focus is making benefits easy, simple and yet effective for our BC small business owner.
– How employee benefits work: from implementation to renewal increases and maintenance.
– What is available to small businesses (2 – 149 employees) at no additional cost through select benefits advisors and insurers.
– How to get your plan administered by a specialist at no cost.
– Solutions to the 3 biggest benefits issues small businesses face (i.e. avoiding high rate increases).
Thursday, June 8th, 2017 at 10am (PT) – FULL
Thursday, June 22nd, 2017 at 10am (PT) – FULL
Thursday, June 29th, 2017 at 10am (PT) – Limited Spaces Available
More dates to come! Please check in later for other Webinar hosting events. If you would like to receive a recording, please submit a request in the form below.
PERSONAL RECOMMENDATIONS (LinkedIn):
“Anelia is a high quality resource for any business, no matter where they are at. I would absolutely recommend her.” – J.E. from CanadianMusicians.com, Langely
“Anelia is extremely competent and knowledgeable, was patient and clear in explaining things, and went the extra mile to answer questions.” – A.C. from Madrona School Society, Vancouver
“I recommend this webinar for business owners without much HR or employment law knowledge.” – A.G. from City of Burnaby
Share This Post
- COMPARE BENEFITS PROVIDERS – SunLife, Chamber of Commerce, Manulife, Great-West October 25, 2017
- Individual Health | Dental Plans – GreenShield HealthAssist October 20, 2017
- Free Employee Benefits Webinar – For your small BC business March 22, 2017