National | International Enterprise Benefits
WHY WORK WITH US
Expertise: 1000 + plans
Minimal Plan Administration
Access to All Insurers
Complimentary HR Support
24/7 Service Support
1 Point of Contact Service
ENTERPRISE BENEFITS SOLUTIONS (600+ employees)
– Are you looking to implement a hassle-free, effective benefits plan?
– Or do you already have a plan but are unsure if you are competitive in your industry?
– Would you like a proposal comparing all insurers and finalist presentations from the top two?
– Do you wish you could simplify plan administration?
– Does your business need comprehensive, cross-border benefits solutions?
– Are you handling issues directly with the insurer without assistance from your consultant or advisor?
– Do you have unanswered questions? Do simple questions take too long?
If you answered “Yes.” to any of the above questions, you may benefit from our complimentary 20 minute DEMO, consultation or plan review. You may also simply Click on the black Chat LIVE button to the bottom right corner of the screen and chat directly with one of our employee benefits specialists.
|INSURANCE CARRIER OPTIONS
Pacific Blue Cross
|EMPLOYEE BENEFITS OPTIONS
Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Health (travel, prescription drugs, vision)
Dental (basic, major, ortho)
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Wellness Program complimentary
Group Saving Plan (RRSP, TFSAs, Profit)
BRIGHTIN-BENEFITS PACKAGE (detailed review)
- Needs Analysis – company and employee needs analysis (surveys/interviews & claims experience).
- Market Survey – obtaining quotes from all carriers able to fulfill the present and future needs of your organization.
- Bench-Marking – comparing your benefits plan against what other employers in your industry are offering their employees.
- Insurance Structure Analysis – ensuring your plan is set up at the most cost effective structure available in the marketplace.
- Effective Plan Implementation & Maintenance – on site employee meetings, communication materials and assistance to plan administrator/Human Resource Controller.
- Renewal Analysis & Negotiations – claims, factor, and rates sustainability review & analysis. Renewal negotiation with carrier on your behalf.
- Plan Review & Change Management – assisting with changes on-site (employee meetings, communication materials, and more).
- Human Resources Tools and Policy – mini-HR department for small groups and an extension to the HR department for larger organizations.
- Brightin-Wellness Program – a complimentary health, wellness and prosperity program customized to the existing health issues within medium to large enterprises.