EMPLOYEE BENEFITS BROKERAGE
– Are you looking to implement a benefits plan which effectively attracts and retains your key employees?
– Or do you already have an existing plan but feel you may not be getting enough value?
– Do you wish to know what other employers in your industry are offering their employees?
– Are you looking for a very simple but effective solution to your benefits plan needs?
– Would you like to see a survey comparison of the entire market place?
– Do you have unanswered questions?
If you answered “Yes.” to any of the above questions, you may benefit from our complimentary 20 minute DEMO, consultation or plan review. You may also simply Click on the black Chat LIVE button to the bottom right corner of the screen and chat directly with one of our employee benefits specialists.
BENEFIT PLAN COST
Plan cost starts at 5-7% of payroll and factors in the industry, benefits, insurance carrier and the eligible employees. (all fees included)
|INSURANCE CARRIER OPTIONS|
Pacific Blue Cross
|GROUP & EMPLOYEE BENEFITS OPTIONS|
Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Health (travel, prescription drugs, vision)
Dental (basic, major, ortho)
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Wellness Program complimentary
Group Saving Plan (RRSP, TFSAs, Profit)
BRIGHTIN-BENEFITS PACKAGE (detailed review)
- Needs Analysis – company and employee needs analysis (surveys/interviews & claims experience).
- Market Survey – obtaining quotes from all carriers able to fulfill the present and future needs of your organization.
- Bench-Marking – comparing your benefits plan against what other employers in your industry are offering their employees.
- Insurance Structure Analysis – ensuring your plan is set up at the most cost effective structure available in the marketplace.
- Effective Plan Implementation & Maintenance – on site employee meetings, communication materials and assistance to plan administrator/Human Resource Controller.
- Renewal Analysis & Negotiations – claims, factor, and rates sustainability review & analysis. Renewal negotiation with carrier on your behalf.
- Plan Review & Change Management – assisting with changes on-site (employee meetings, communication materials, and more).
- Human Resources Tools and Policy – mini-HR department for small groups and an extension to the HR department for larger organizations.
- Brightin Wellness Program – a complimentary health, wellness and prosperity program customized to the existing health issues within medium to large enterprises.